8.27.2010

Macro Friday


Had to go with the caterpillar, I love the colors that I acheived with a preset in lightroom and I like the colors of the caterpillar itself!

12 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great capture and I love the simplicity of the composition. Nice work.

Tricia said...

Very cool shot, with great texture!

Mom of M&Ms said...

Very cool shot.. and great editing.. Love it!!!!!

Natalie said...

Thank you! I wouldn't touch this thing if you paid me! But I will photograph it! :-D

justinegordon said...

a great shot, which preset in lightroom was it? I love the colours and textures

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Beautiful shot! The caterpillar really stands out!

Kara said...

Love it. Also love that logo & glad you do too! :)

Natalie said...

Thanks everyone!
&&Kara, I do LOVE it!

Angela said...

OOooohhh, I like this one!!

Natalie said...

Thanks very much!!

Mommy2Four said...

What a cool looking caterpillar! Great capture!

Laura said...

Love this! I like the texture of the concrete(?) and love the green background color. :)

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena