8.21.2010

Something Special for Someone Special!

So in SEVEN more days my little nephew, my first nephew, the little guy who made me an "Auntie" will be Four Years Old. Oh, my, GASP! I can't believe how time has flown!! It seems like he should be one or two...just like MY child is now. They weren't lying when they said that time flies even faster when you have kids, cause you don't want them to grow up so fast..but there's nothing you can do but capture the memories while we can while they're young. I love this little blonde curly top with all my heart, and wish him nothing but a life full of happiness and love and memories. HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY COLTON JAMES RAY FRANKLIN!! We love you!!! (Love, Aunt Natalie, Uncle Jon and cousin "Dillvis".)


0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena