8.17.2010

Touch Up Tuesday!

Original:

ISO:200
1/800
Aperature:1.8

Edit:

Action-Action 06 by "Photos Bilt Tings" on deviantART
Action-Action Set 7 by Heechin Sarang on deviantART

3 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Totally LOVE!!! I'm soooo into this soft, warm, kind of vintagy look lately. Your edit is lovely. And being the action junkie that I am, I have never heard of the actions you mentioned, so I'm off to check them out. I've used textures from DeviantART, but didn't know they had actions! :-)

Also, your b&w wednesday shot is ADORABLE! :-)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love what you've done - you've turned this photo in a magical image. The colors, everything...they are beautiful.

Natalie said...

Karli-I so love the vintage-y yellow-ish actions too! It adds so much to any photo! And I am an action junkie too! I got TONS from deviantART and I will say that some of my favs come from 'night fate' and 'miss etikate'. Night fate has a lot of the vintage-y actions and miss etikate has a lot of the more feminine pink and blue touched photos.

Ashley- Thank you! it kinda looks like they are sprinkling magic 'fairy dust' almost with that grass :)

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena