8.25.2010

Wordless Wednesday!


Fall is approaching quicker than we think!

And I am so ready for it!

Priceless :)
The Paper Mama

10 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Ashley Sisk said...

Wow - I love these shots...especially the first one.

Tiffany Franklin said...

the first one looks really good- yay for fall :-)

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures. Great job. I am ready for fall also!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

I'm SO ready too! I LOVE that first photo. Now I want to get all cozy in my fall clothes... but, it's 90 out. :(

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

I can't wait to wear all the cute fall/winter clothes. These shots are beautiful

Anonymous said...

I agree 100%! I can't wait for fall... can't wait to go back & take more pics when the leaves turn

Beautiful images, especially of your kids looking over the guardrail!

Natalie said...

Thanks to all of you! Please feel free to become my newest follower and I am sure i am already following most of you all because I am addicted to following everyone! ;)

Unknown said...

Natalie,
We don't know each other all that well, but I just want you to know that I truely miss your pictures and inspirations on facebook.

Your cousin,
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Natalie We miss your comments and pictures on FB. I love Dillion in those boots. You leaving FB will not solve other people's problems of low self esteem. They will always find someone to blame for their failures.

Natalie said...

You guys have NO idea how much it means to me that you have went out of your way to keep up with me, i will forever remember and appreciate it :) I know that so many people out there see the "real" me, the loving kind and compassionate me. I hated to leave Facebook and at some point I will come back when people learn that Facebook isn't a three ring circus where they can talk about me freely and expect me not to take an action. I try to be loving to everyone but a lot just doesn't want kindness. Anyways, you are welcome to follow me here till things die down and although I don't post EVERY single picture I take I will post several from each set. I love you guys and thanks for supporting me and being friends!

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena