9.17.2010

Macro Friday


Part of a wind chime my parents have hanging in their doorway separating their living room and kitchen.

11 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Justine said...

what a fantastic macro, I love it!

Unknown said...

what a nice colour:)

Laura said...

What a beautiful shot! I love the simplicity!

Amanda said...

That is beautiful and a great color!

Siobhan said...

Simplicity+Color=Beautiful!!

Lisa Gordon said...

This is lovely!

Unknown said...

If only we could hear the beautiful chime it makes in the wind...while looking at your pic.

Beautiful photo!

Christine said...

Simple and lovely! Nice shot!

Natalie said...

Thanks you all! I love the colors also! And the lighting! If you all haven't seen (and i hope im not buggin ya!) my current challenge "Bounce" is open till tuesday, sept. 21! So go ahead and enter! I'd love to see your lovely photos!!!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Love your shot.. The color andlighting are so interesting. WEll done

Ashley Sisk said...

This is such an interesting macro. I bet the colors are amazing.

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena