9.28.2010

Simplicity....Out and About!

I immediately smiled ear to ear when I saw the theme for this week's challenge at Simplicity! Over the past weekend we took our (nearly) 2 year old son to the local Pumpkin patch, this was his first time! Last year he was only about 10 months old so we knew there would be nothing for him then. But this year it was SOO fun for him and us as parents to watch him! They had a HUGE building full of all different pumpkin hybrids, the 'fantasy' pumpkins were my favorites, reminded me of Cinderella :) But they had lots of gourds, carving pumpkins, peanut pumpkins, fantasy, white pumpkins, minis...etc! It was just neat. They also had a corn maze and hay rides and hay bales stacked in different patterns for the kids to climb on and play on. It was neat and I'm glad we went. Here are a few photos from the day's adventure!




7 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

faith ann raider said...

Love these! So perfect for fall

Ashley Sisk said...

Love it! I was just thinking that I need to take a trip to the pumpkin patch. First off, I need a pumpkin...second, I need some photos.

urban muser said...

so cute. love these photos!

Natalie said...

Thank you! I was so glad to get to use them so quickly! And Ashley! I would love to see your pics from a pumpkin patch! :-) and thank you urban muser! You are all too kind!

Rachel said...

Beautiful photos. Love the smile in the first photo. Gotta love fall!

faith ann raider said...

Your photo was chosen for the top 5 group! http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/10/vote-for-your-favorite-out-and-about.html
You can vote until 10/4

faith ann raider said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena