9.05.2010

Sunday Creative: Time Worn


The merry-go-round I rode with my son was a little time worn, if you look at the bar we were haning on to, it has paint chipping off, so I guess it would count as being worn by time?

Anyways, he loved it and I loved that he loved it :-)
THE SUNDAY CREATIVE

7 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Captivus said...

Ooo, great shot, and great choice for a timeworn object/image!

justinegordon said...

I love the use of the prompt and these are lovely shots

Jamie said...

Beautiful photos and perfect for the timeworn theme this week.

Natalie said...

Thank yoU!

Mim Smith Faro said...

I really like the second shot. I love the processing you used and the crop. It makes me wonder what your son is looking at. I like that you are there but not the focus. Nice.

gibknitty said...

sure, that counts as timeworn. cute photos.

Maegan Beishline said...

Oh I do love old carousels!

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena