10.04.2010

Our Sunday


Was spent in the most important way...with family!

We went to my brother-in-laws childhood church for it's homecoming..where we enjoyed delicious food provided by the congregation and there was a singing there too.

So Eddie, his Uncle Wesley, my Dad, me and Jim all sang a few songs for the Lord! Then we proceeded to do congregational songs at the end which included I'll Fly Away and Amazing Grace! It was a great time!

Afterwards we headed back to Jon's Mom's house and hung out there a little while and rested and got all changed from our church clothes.

This was inside the church, very beautiful and welcoming.

It was an overall wonderful Sunday!!

2 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Ashley said...

Awww the tie is SO cute!

Stylist A said...

what a little cutie you have. I found your blog hoping along and I am so glad I did. I hope I can participate in your meme sometimes soon. Have a great day!

xo, Alysha

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena