11.08.2010

Photo Freak "Best Photo You've Ever Taken"

Oct 3 (3 of 34)

This is my favorite photo of all time. I was pretty recent and I wasn't even planning for it to be like this..he had just plopped down in the floor before we left for church and i had my camera (planning on getting a photo .. this was the first time he wore this suit!) Then I took it and the edit did it over the top~! I love it...even if there are random things in the background..adds to the appeal I think!

For more "Best Photo I've Taken" entries, Check out Photo Freak's Blog!!!!

7 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Tara said...

Such a cutie!

Heidi said...

This is too good; I love a baby in suit!

Excellent Parent said...

thats redonculous its so cute!

Natalie said...

Thanks everyone!! :-) and it is so frickin awesome that you said "redonculous" bc i say it too and figured i was the onely one that did lol

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

LOVE IT!!!! gorgeous!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

He wore a suit to church!?! All little boys should too, he looks so cute! Great photo!

Unknown said...

he looks like a little man, how adorable!

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena