11.03.2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday :)


{one} do you still use a checkbook?
YeS! I have began keeping up using my online banking a lot but i keep a hard copy of everything too!

{two} what size shoe do you wear?
8-8.5 depending on if its tennis shoes or dressy shoes

{three} scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings! Every once in a while i can tolerate a scary movie but with a toddler in the house i never play terrifying movies with him up or around and it makes me scared which makes me feel vulnerable. I like smiling more than screaming.

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
Spontaneity. I dont like MAJOR change like 'lets just up and move across the country..' etc but as far as day-to-day i like change and not routine.

{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
Hmmm...to be honest when i moved out of my parents house i lost all my cds or someone else got them and now all we have is a bunch of burned cds....which are always a mixture of songs ..but there may be a "kids cd" thrown in somewhere that ..well no i cant say that because it wouldnt be embarrasing becase i have an excuse for that, (a kid) but i have a lot of Eminem on my burned cds and would be embarassed if an elder who wasnt used to it heard it lol. Hey, this is bare me lol.

{six} do you watch reality tv?
No. I dont really watch much tv at all unless im watchin a netflix movje or any of the shows my husband records and watches nightly.

{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
Id have to say my moms lasagna or my dads chili or stew, whew thats a hard one. I love food.

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Not to any foods or things like that but i have severe seasonal allergies, so bad that i MUST take daily anti histamines or i break out itching with any pro-longed exposure to anything that would irritate mu skin, even the cold. Yes, the cold.

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
Hmm I'd have to say a gallery or something where I would sell mine and other's prints :)

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
One word. NO. ;-)

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena