11.17.2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays!

{one} what time do you normally wake up?
Used to be between 8:30 and 9...but when my husband was on days it was 5:30 (I got up with him and got his bucket ready and clothes cause I'm just nice like that) but nowdays my son gets up anywhere between 7 and 8 :)

{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
Anything...I have always had a talent to sing..and I can mimic almost any female singer..

{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Blue, the color of my son and husband's eyes :) (well my husband's is greenish blue so I would see specs of blue in his)

{four} what color best matches your personality?
Yellow--I'm a very approachable and friendly person.

{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
Oh gosh, I dunno! I love so many foods .. but I'd have to say cheesecake :)

{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
Oh my word, I don't know! Too lazy to go get them, but I think two, my vehicle key and house key.

{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
Do not have any pets...

{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
Heck yes..it's all going to the same place anyways, right?!?

{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
DISH-ES. PERIOD.

{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
Never flew before..dunno if i ever will..I'm sure i might, my husband has flown umpteen times!

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena