12.02.2010

Wee Bit of Me....

{one} if you were going to a remote place and could only bring one CD, what would it be?
Well since I like all sorts of music my first answer would be a burned CD but if we had to pick an artist/album Id have to say Miranda Lambert!

{two} are you generally more of an optimist, pessimist, or realist?
Optimist with a touch of realism. I see things with a positive outlook while also knowing my boundaries

{three} have you ever picked up a hitchhiker? if not, would you?
No, and no i probably never will for safety reasons.

{four} what spice or seasoning is your favorite?
GARLIC!!!

{five} what’s your birthstone? do you like it?
Topaz, its a medium blue (which blue is my fav color) and yes i do like it! Husband has gotten me my birthstone ring and matching necklace!

{six} do you know what your name means?
Yes! And its crazy..it means "birthday" as in birthday of Christ or "born on Christmas" my parents never knew there were "meanings for names so when I got old enough and found it out they were just as flabberghasted as me because I myself was born a mere TWO days after Christmas :)

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast cereal?
Oh my.....i love cereal but a fav would be Trix :)

{eight} if there was an extra hour in each day, what would you spend it doing?
Being with my lovely family :)

{nine} if you could turn any book into a movie, which would it be?
Umm well my books that Ive read has been turned into movies ( chronicles or narnia, harry potter..) and i havent read much outside of series so i really dont know :)

{ten} if you could go back and play out one day of your life to watch (like scrooge), what day would it be?
Oh wow...i dont know, so many special times in my life that I could look back on, like our wedding day or the day we found out i was pregnant or the birth of my son..they were all special...and I have loved every minute :->

4 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Jamie said...

Love Miranda Lambert!

Mamarazzi said...

i am with ya on the mix but miranda lambert is awesome too. its just hard to hear the same artist over and over.

and YAY for GARLIC!!

~Shari said...

Oh may! Those are some hard questions especially the last. I have not clue what day in my life I would watch.

great answers

4 Lettre Words said...

25 hours would be so cool, huh!?! Great answers, Natalie.

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena