3.18.2010

The Vocabulary of a 15 Month Old

My little man has been saying new words daily lately...its astonishing and amazing knowing your children learns the most they'll ever learn in their whole lives during their first 4-5 years of life! I love to see them learn and grow and absorb all things like a sponge. Here is a list of words that Dillon has picked up until this day:

Momma
Daddy
Pappaw
Mammaw
Britt-y (Brittany)
bass-t (Bath)
guckie (Duckie)
no-no
blan-tee (Blankey)
monkey
horsey
cow
moo
quack
milk
outside
boots
dora
map
pack (backpack)
hello
hidy
thirsty
nasty
icky
cup
sippy
bite
num-nums
cheese
mote (remote)
nite-nite
bootie
boobs
button (belly button)
eye
ear
nose
toes
mouth
hair
potty
poop
pee pee
wee wee
bob-bob (spongebob)
Shoo-Wee! (sound to indicate ickiness)
Bess-U (Bless you ((when you sneeze))
trash
cracker
cook (cookie)
baby
Addy (cousin's name)
Micah (Uncle's name)
Em-ma (Aunt Emily♥)
Booger (Uncle's nickname lol)
Bekah (cousin's name)
Manny (Aunt Mandy)
I-UV-OO (I love you♥)
Tissies (kissies)
juice
birdie
uh oh
doggie
fossy (foxy, brittany's dog)
door
wag (rag)
sit-dow (sit down minus the n lol)
but/butt (haha)
sock
shoe
kees (keys)
buggy
wanow (window)
two/to (i count one..he says two!)
tickle-tickle
stop
aussie (mammaw and pappaw's dog)
puppy
truck
neigh (horsey noise)
check (map says this on dora)
woody (from toy story)
go
ow
messy


Whew! Thats pretty much all I can think of right now...if I think of more I'll add later. It doesn't matter that he knows all these words now because all children learn all these words and then some at their own pace! I know that because I have lots of neices/nephews/cousins on all sides of my family around this age...and they know just as much and are so cute learning too! The main reason I posted this was for me to remember this for future reference or to come back to to write in his baby book because I haven't updated that in a while! (Oh No!) But
all children are amazing!!!
and seeing them gain knowledge and knowing they watch us to learn is nothing far from unbelievable!

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena