3.18.2010

My Husband's Perspective

My husband is a wonderful man, I don't know how many times I've mentioned that since I've started this blog but it never hurts to give too many compliments, especially on the one you love. We all see different things when we look through a camera's viewfinder...we have different perspectives on things. My husband likes to pick up my camera every now and then and snap a few shots and I thought I would show our son through his perspective...A camera is an extension of your soul...it's like magically being able to freeze something you're looking at with your own two eyes, although we know no picture will ever be as good of quailty as what we get actually seeing it..But it does let us be able to save that moment for eternity..Here are pictures taken by my husband.

Our


Little


Man

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena