6.15.2010

What a Beautiful Bunch of Kids

Well, for the most part...Jett is considered a baby still :) But I can absolutely NOT believe that all these kids are THIS BIG already. It's unbelievable. I always hear the phrase kids grow like weeds but didn't believe how true that really was until I had my own in my own generation. But watching all them grow up and learn has been awesome and I am so glad that Dillon has so many cousins so close to his age that he can play with and become best buddies with during his childhood.

It was HOT SMOLDERING outside today and it was only about 10 o'clock when we started. The kids were covered in beads of sweat and when one stopped crying the other started.

But in the end...

It all pays off.

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena