7.13.2010

Happy Birthday MckMAMA!

Jennifer, I know you don't know me well but I have been following you after being introduced to your blog by my sil, Tiffany. I have followed your posts, photos and work since. You are an amazing woman and mother to those MSC and I applaud you for not going out of your mind since I'm close with only ONE little boy of my own. But my husband and family keep me sane. Anyways I hope that you get well soon and that your kidney gives you no more problems ;) But I will be anxiously awaiting future posts and to see MckFlurry! :)

2 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you Natalie! And can I say that I LOVE the photography on your blog! :)

Natalie said...

Thanks Jennifer! I get inspired by the world around me and others and it leads me into all the things I've photographed the past several months. I love to read your posts and I follow Sailor & Co. as well daily! It is a true honor to receive that compliment from you MckMama!

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena