7.12.2010

Taco Soup

Taco?? In soup form? WHAT?! It's delicious, trust me. Similar to chili, and tacos, with it's own twist! My husband insisted I not even make it because the ingredients didn't suit him..but once I made it and he sampled it...it was love at first...well...bite!



(Above is my Mammaw Joyce and Pappaw Aubry (RIP) A lot of the recipes in the book is from her-I wish I could've met her because from what I hear she was incredible! Miss them both dearly!)
You Will Need:
  • 1 lb. hamburger meat, browned and drained.
  • 1 can pinto beans
  • 1 can kidney beans
  • 1 can corn
  • 1 can rotel
  • 2 cans (or one large one) of crushed tomatoes
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 pack taco seasoning mix
  • 1 pack ranch dip mix
Combine all ingredients in skillet and simmer for 30 minutes...THAT'S IT.
Makes a great meal all by itself! ENJOY!


(brown the meat)

(canned ingredients...personally I left out the Rotel because Jon doesn't like tomato chunks but can handle them crushed cause they're not really lumpy!)

(Seasoning Packets)

(Friggin YUMM!)

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena