8.28.2010

Change in the Way..


I am doing something different as of today (with the way I am shooting) and I think I love it...Can anyone tell me what it is? I would love to hear your answers and see if someone guesses right! Its very subtle so think hard!

2 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oooh... I can't guess! I'll have to check back to see if anyone else knows. Now you've got me wondering... ;-)

I LOVE your guitar shots below too. Great composition, great everthing! Really cool! Happy Saturday to ya! :-)

Natalie said...

Thanks Karli! I'll bet no one knows :-) It's so subtle, I see it because I'm the one doing it but its not as obvious to others..

And thanks about the guitars! I LOVE music to the extreme! I even sing myself..and A Happy weekend to you too!

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena