8.27.2010

TMMAPC:Music!


Taken a month or two ago, edited in elements with an action! I love it, my little man has had this mini acoustic guitar since his first birthday (bought for him by his Pappaw who taught his Mommy how to sing:) Someday I know he will play and be awesome!

This is my brother in law doing what he does best with his "Hank" guitar!

This is a photo I love of my little man strumming his guitar, I've used it in a previous challenge or post and got good responses :) I LOVE music, I was raised on it, my Dad writes songs and all I heard was a guitar every night as a lullaby to sleep! It's good for the soul~!

7 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Awesome...Beautiful shots

Linkie Lueville said...

OH, MY, GOSH! That is SOOOO adorable! I love it! Thanks for participating!

Natalie said...

Thanks guys! And I LOVED participating! This is one of my many loves (music, photography, art!)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love that first shot!

Natalie said...

Thanks! It's my favorite too!

Anonymous said...

Love them! Love the processing and the angle on that first one.

krissilugbill said...

all great shots! i especially love the first one! great processing and angle :)

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena