8.13.2010

I'm Proud of Myself!!

So I just completed my FIRST pillowcase dress(es). My neighbor is such an awesome friend and has three adorable kids and babysits another adorable little girl while her sister-in-law works thirds. She needed a little of the load taken off from her multiple orders for bows and dresses so I volunteered to sew a couple for her to give her a break and less stress (*is that even possible when you're a Mom? Just wondering). But anyways I just took a premade one from her she had made and went by sight and ended up with two perfect dresses :) I have a picture of the whole ladybug one, I will hopefully post it later along with a how-to for these little darling pieces!! But I had to share this 'big' accomplishment I achieved this week!

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena