8.29.2010

Madeline Bea:Illuminate


So..I hope this fits the theme...that significant solar flare right beside my son's head really 'illuminates' the whole photo I think! :-)
Go check out other entries for "Illuminate" over at Madeline Bea

8 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Justine said...

this is really lovely, I love the solar flare

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

I would agree that it illuminates!!!! BEautiful.

Natalie said...

Thanks! I love flares!

Anonymous said...

Yes, lovely. :)

Unknown said...

Mmmm...I love the sort of "light leakage" that you've got going on here...almost like a lomography photograph! It definitely brings character to the image!

Brooke said...

love the flare! great photo for the prompt!

Clare B said...

The flare is great and I think the photo defnitely suits the prompt - I was off on a tangent this week, but I always find it interesting seeing where the prompt takes me.

Jamie said...

Perfection!

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena