8.30.2010

Mellow Yellow.....Monday :)



Okay, I love these shots...they're of my son swinging..he's wearing his little Nike hat lookin all grown up and handsome :-) Anyways the strings of the swing he's in are yellow! So I liked the light hint of yellow in both shots! Have a happy Monday!
MellowYellowMondayBadge

8 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

MPE by Irela said...

I can totally see why you love these photos. They are gorgeous and he is just precious. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

You always take such great shots and I also love that little hint of yellow. Nice work.

Natalie said...

Thank you both! He is the cutest thing there is around here to photograph :-)

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Holy bokeh batman! GORGEOUS! :-)

Mandy said...

Awww he is precious! I love him so much! :-)

Kim, USA said...

Adorable kid!! Great shot!
Something red, yellow & blue

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love your little man's eyes!

My Mellow Yellow, have a nice week ahead!

LaDonna said...

Beautiful pictures Natalie. I hope the Dillman is over his sore throat.

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena