9.05.2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1.Red

A red car at the Cruise In we had in a local city!

2.Homeplace

My Pappaw's house a couple days ago, (we practically grew up here as kids, so it was like a 2nd homeplace!) we had given him his Birthday Present!

3.Fence

Reused this shot that I included in my Macro Friday post, but it's the only photo I have of a fence at the moment.

4.Rock

This was "Mining for Gems"...so therefore all the pieces that weren't a 'gem' were rocks!

Sharp

I know they aren't, but this ride looks like it has sharp points on it right? Huh? :-)

15 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Ashley Sisk said...

Ooooh....I love your fence and sharp photos. Of course they're all great but those are my favorites. I hope you have a great week - I know I'll probably see you again tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Great shots, I love the fence!

Reading Allowed said...

I love the fence post, definitely my favorite! Your sharp is really great too!

Natalie said...

Thank you so much guys! loving the feedback!

Sievertsen said...

fantastic fence shot and love sharp too.

Anonymous said...

Great shots. Love your fence shot. Very cool. Have a great week.

Jill said...

That photo of the ride is awesome!!

ElissaM said...

love all the interpretations! Great sharp photo with the light...too cool!

Casey Martinez said...

love them all to be honest but, really like the fence and the car shot...and the family pic. That is what home is all about for sure! Great job!

Tara said...

Great photos, I love the red and fence shots!!!

Siobhan said...

Great Shots...my fav is the fence shot for sure....thanks for sharing!

an9e1a said...

Oh wow, what fabulous photos!! :D I especially love the one for red and that awesome macro shot for fence!!

Alita said...

Your fence shot is fabulous! It could double for sharp, but I enjoyed your sharp shot as well.

Unknown said...

Love the simplicity of the barb on the fence nice work

Unknown said...

Love your fence shot and the red car.

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena