9.16.2010

Shoot -N- Tell Thursdays!! (BOUNCE!)

So this week's theme is "Bounce". I know this seems a little far fetched to find a photo in your archives with the theme "bounce" but hey, we're supposed to get up a and get out our cameras and look for something realted to these weekly themes right?! (Yes, if we can't find any in our archives!) *Snickers* and that's totally fine, I'm the same way!

Interpret this is any way you may. Rules still stand at only having a max of 3 photos...and tell your story behind the photos, if you don't have a special story, share your editing tips and tricks that brought you to the result you are presenting us with! Most of all, have fun with it! I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Be sure to grab my button at the top of this blog so others can come and join in the Shoot -N- Tell fun once they see your awesome post! Here are my examples of "bounce":

My little sister bouncing on one of those bounce balls you get for children with the rubber handle..

My son attempted it, but his little legs are still a bit short :-)

And lastly, my little sis and son bouncing a basketball back and forth!!
So link up and have fun!

5 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Anonymous said...

Love your sisters hair and face in the first photo. You can tell she is having a blast bouncing around.

Ashley Sisk said...

I literally have one photo that fits this theme. I'll try to link up tomorrow assuming work doesn't go crazy.

thepunkrockmom said...

Love this contest! I know I've got some for this theme!

And the judging is finished for my ‘All the Small Things’ photo challenge! Go here to see how you did!

http://thepunkrockmom.blogspot.com/2010/09/winners-photo-challenge-2-all-small.html

<3MaryAnne

~Shari said...

Love the ball bouncing.

Jamie said...

Such happy photos

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena