9.09.2010

Winners of the FIRST Shoot -N- Tell Challenge!

So I thought I had a great turnout for the first week of the photo challenge I presented! And believe me, it was HARD to pick a winner! Everyone entered beautiful photos and if I could give something to you all I would, but that's not how this works I guess....Anyhow on to the good stuff. I picked a "First", "Second" and "Third" place winner and then a few honorable mentions. So without further adieu, here they are!:
1.FIRST PLACE

Tracey, from "Inspire Me" Photography! Here is your button!

The Franklins


2.Second Place

Nette over at "Nette Inc. Images". Here is your button!

The Franklins


3.Third Place

Amy at "Ginger Girl Photography". Here is your button!

The Franklins



Honorable Mentions/Favs in no particular order!

The Crazy Caterpillar from "Fiona Designs"

The 80's Dance from Photo Freak

Jessica from "The Moments in Between"

Mary Ann from The Punk Rock Mom! Here is a button for you guys as well!

The Franklins


I had so much fun hosting this first week's photo challenge and wanna give a big ole thanks to all of you who entered and I look forward to seeing more entries this next go-'round! Spread the word and happy blogging!

5 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Tracey Washington said...

Thanks Natalie!!! Whoo-hoo! I posted a link to my FB page too :)

GingerGirl Photography ~ Amy Ferrell said...

YAY!!! thank you Natalie for choosing my photos! This is the first challenge that i have won a place in! So excited! Will post to my blog and facebook!

- Jessi - said...

A lot of great pictures! Thanks!

thepunkrockmom said...

Awesome! Thanks so much for picking one of my photos! I'm honored! Awesome! :D

Jamie said...

Gorgeous photos

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena