10.25.2010

Last Reminder!

Whew...after linky problems and probably posting the 'carving' theme a little early and considering that everyone doesn't have time to carve pumpkins I see that the entries were sparse this time around!! But if you have any 'carving' themed photos to enter please go ahead and do it because the linky will close Wednesday night at 11:59 PM! I would love to see many more enter. I also know how busy all us Mommies are with Halloween right around the corner finding costumes and getting ready for the big Trick or Treat night! So I understand the absence of some of my 'regulars' also! Anyways..I hope to see you enter if you haven't and hope you all have a wonderful week!

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena