10.31.2010

Paper Heart Camera: Mood


If you know me on a personal level...or on a non-personal level..because I'm the same either way...you would know I am a very confident and happy person. Although life isn't always perfect, some days my monkey won't nap for nothing..no matter how much I beg and plead...days when it seems like the world is against me or that I am having one bad luck moment after another..I still keep a smile. Did you know 15 minutes of laughter was equivalent to 2 hours of sleep?? That is major..so I think I'd take smiling and laughing over frowning and crying any day! Life is too short to be unhappy. My emotions are worn on my sleeve..but only in person. I almost always make friends with anyone because I try my best to establish a close knit relationship with people once I get to know them. I'm not the perfect personality either..I have my own views and opinions and can be stubborn and very hard-headed but if I'm respected I always respect other's views and opinions. So...if you're not bored yet..I'll end in saying this photograph portrays my confidence and happy mood that I insist myself convey even through the rain storms! (PS..I left the remote in my hand in the photo cause I thought it added to the 'confidence' appeal. I could've cropped it out...but nah...) Head over to Paper Heart Camera to check out more selfies conveying mood!
Photography love...

6 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love this shot of you :-) I wish I was more emotional, but I tend to lack emotions. I don't trust anyone and that is NOT a good thing. I had a great childhood; I've just always been like this. It's a personality thing sadly :-( But I still strive to change it! LOL.

Ashley Sisk said...

This is such a beautiful photo of you - definitely shows your confidence and joy!

Natalie said...

Aww thank you both *blushes* ..captivus, i dont trust anyone *easily...but i do try to gain and give trust over time...if we trust everyone we set ourselves up to get screwed a lot and that has happened to me before. But i forgive as well and move on because we all make mistakes..as far as emotions i am just a ver to-the-point, blunt/outspoken person who is misunderstood a LOT. But you seem to be a very unique and creative person pursuing your passion in photography and i applaud that, as far as striving for change..i say one day at a time and good luck!

And ashley, i thought so too and thanks for saying it was beautiful!

Unknown said...

Before I even started reading I thought you looked so happily confident. It really does show, and it made me smile even though my day has been anything but smiles!

You are beautiful!

4 Lettre Words said...

Such a sweet capture of Mama!

Jess said...

Beyond exuding confidence, what I noticed about this shot is how honest it is. You look so approachable and genuine.

LOVE that you left the remote in! Mine is usually just outside the frame when I snap the shot.

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena