11.10.2010

I Wanted To Say...

Thanks to all those who have taken the time to come by and comment on my posts and photos :) you are all very much so appreciated and your kind words always touch my heart. Also thanks to all those who have emailed me your email address to become apart of my private blog reading list. If you haven't yet and want to have access to it just drop me an email at franklinnatalie28@yahoo.com...its just a separate blog with details about my business and my life in general that I decided to keep separate from my "photog blog" as I've come to call it. As for today I probably won't be posting any challenge entries..etc until tonight or tomorrow evening because I have 4 families/children to shoot for my mini Christmas Sessions today (i talked about it on my other blog a few days ago:) Right now I am between shoots and waiting in my next family to arrive..but i will share the photos soon!! Thanks again for all your kindness and beautiful words!!

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena