11.04.2010

My Blessings are Abundant.

I read a post at a blog the other day that was beautiful. I won't say who or where and if you read it you will probably know what/who I'm talking about immediately. But basically the subject was 'taking a stand'. The post was about God and His greatness and love washing over us...loving us so much it hurt. That He sent his only son who DIED for us on the cross because He loved us THAT much to forgive us of the sins we hadn't even committed yet. God's love IS strong and everlasting and patient and kind. Also, they had mentioned being done with being online so much and devoting more of their time serving and worshiping God.

I have spent a lot of time overlooking my obvious blessings that are right under my nose everyday worrying about my next 'better/best' thing. No more. Material things mean nothing to me. Nothing. You can't take them with you when you go and so they aren't important in my list of possessions in this life. They are great to have to enjoy and add spice to your life but they don't supply hap pines and can't make up for for the true blessings you have in your life.

I strive to be 'me'. I strive to cut my own path and travel the ones less taken. I take chances and go out on limbs and research and do all I can to make a more original me. I enjoy being unique and creative and I enjoy sharing that trait with others in the blogging world. I love seeing how people come up with some of the most far out things and how beautiful they are. I love inspirations and I love to inspire others. I know that I've done my job in being the original "Natalie" I am when I make someone smile or ask me 'how I did it' when I make/do something. I also LOVE to learn from others by their kindness and teachings and willingness to share with me their wisdom's.

I LOVE making new friends. I am a very approachable person and so loyal to people who respect me and are there for me through thick and thin. I have a LOT of close friends I can say that I'd trust with my life. I have a wonderful family who supports me and helps me whenever I'm in need.

My family is very important to me. VERY. I would do absolutely anything for my husband and son and know that they're my biggest fans as I am theirs. My husband would do anything for me...I don't expect him to buy me fancy things or grant my every wish but he does do all the necessary things without being asked which is to love me unconditionally everyday because I need it. My son's love and admiration is the same. It fuels me and keeps me young, vibrant and strong. I get down and depressed at times..I get to the end of my rope to where I am pulling my hair out and almost in tears but when I see their smiling faces it makes whatever is tripping me up disappear and dusts me off to go on.

I am very headstrong and I have my parents to thank for that. I am savvy and thrifty as well. I love "old" new things like 50 year old coffee tables with all the year's wears and tears and scratches and bumps to show character because where would be be if were were all perfect..we all get a few battle scars along the way. I have plenty. Nothing has ever and will never crush my dreams. I stick to what I start and I bear through all the tough times. I've experienced "life" and only those who have done the same will know what I'm talking about there.

So my point is don't overlook the small things that we tend to forget everyday because of some 'bigger' thing that obstructed our view from the path we are taking. Take time to slow down and smell the flowers and enjoy the sunshine (or the rain.) Love hard, live simply and laugh often. We need God in our lives to guide us, forgive us and love us when we feel like nobody else does. He is great...So I will leave off with this song (chorus) :-) Have a wonderful night/Friday!..

How Great is Our God? Sing with me How Great is Our God? And all will see How Great, How Great is Our God!

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena