12.30.2010

Funnies from 2010!!

A few of these photos date back to like March of this year which was when I FIRST BOUGHT/USED my camera and you can tell it too but this isn't about the prettiest photos it's the funnies of 2010! So I went back in the archives and pulled some funnies that make me smile and will share them with ya!! Enjoy! And to see more or enter you own post head on over to the Crosbie Crew by following the button below!
Photobucket
funny
Milk anyone??
39180_142246292470449_100000552363933_317688_5060953_n
Na Na Na Na Na NAHHHH!!!
funny2
The first morning after I bought my camera..taken by the hubby when I still had my long beautiful curly locks :-/ bitter sweet..but lil monkey is still cute as ever!
funny3
Goof Buckets!
funny4
I SEE YOU!
funny5
My husband's step Grandpa hahaha
funny6
And the Grand Finale! HAHAHAHA that thing probably weighed like 7 lbs!

Hope you enjoyed my funnies!!!

6 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

ELeeds said...

Ah ha ha! Those are great. I got a good laugh out of the diaper photo especially. You can almost feel the movement of him being lifted out of the water. nice work!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

That last one had me rolling.. Very fun!

- Jessi - said...

LOL great photos! The last is a classic, hilarious!

Shannon said...

Haha love it!!! LOVE the last one!!

Summer said...

That last one made me laugh so hard! Oh my goodness!

Thanks for participating!

Ashley Sisk said...

I Love that last shot! Love it!

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena