12.13.2010

I Heart Faces: PETS!

pup
This is my FAVORITE picture of any animail I've EVER taken. Oh my gosh. What do I say. Right place, right time...there ya have it ! :D

10 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

MindyKaye said...

Too cute!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness...this photo is just perfect in every way. ADORABLE!

fairchildstreet said...

So cute. I bet he gets lots of cuddles. Charmaine

Nicolasa said...

Now that is adorable!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Awwwww this is soooo cute.

Mandy said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW Oh my goodness, that's adorable! Makes me want a puppy even more than I already do! (I drive my boyfriend crazy asking for one). LOL Cute entry, love it!

jenmarie said...

super sweet!

Jesslyn Amber said...

Oh my gosh! Can I have him?! Please, please, please?! :)

Great shot!

Jess said...

Oh dear. We have a cat that walks around with her tongue sticking out all the time.

Our Family said...

so so cute!! just adorable!

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena