12.13.2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday (and a few others!)


Head over to Ashley's blog to see more amazing Scavenger hunt entries!
1.Holiday Colors
decor2
A strand of floral decor that appealed to me and drew me to it :) I love the bokeh and the colors...gold, reds and green! Definitely holiday colors, AND a great macro shot for the MACRO MONDAY entry!


2.Holiday Icon
snowman
Is it agreed that a snowman is definitely a holiday icon?? Yes..I'd agree :)It's also as "Simple as That".


3.Tree
snow2
That's my mom's tree in the background, and my son making a "Really, mom?..Really!?" face...so I thought it went nicely with Allie's bokeh theme for happy Monday!

Oh and also..he is DAY"DREAMING" that he really wished his Mother would find something better to do that to photograph him 24/7. Does it count? I hope so! :)
The Trendy Treehouse

4.Quiet
snow5
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8
This says so much without saying anything. Love can walk through fire without blinking, that's for sure..and I'm surrounded by it every day :)


5.Favorite Color
snow
See that blue 'boggan' on top of my head...that color blue is one of my favorites. I have many..including different shades of the same color but this was me all decked out to go rhino riding with the hubby in the crazy blizzard we had yesterday! It was so much fun!

11 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Anonymous said...

Great shots, love that little snow man!

Anonymous said...

These are great. Love the little snowman.

The Mrs. said...

Great shots! I too love the little snowman! ....AND I'm in love with that little face on you bokeh shot! Too cute!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all so wonderful - I especially like the shot you used for Scripture and a Snapshot!

Katie said...

These are all wonderful! And I'm so happy to have you joining in with Scripture & a Snapshot this week! :) Your verse selection and photo are both fab!

Amy said...

I love the white tree with the red background. Totally Christmas! Beautiful pics.

Erika B said...

Great shots! I came over from the Trendy Tree House to check out your dreaming-shot. Priceless look he gives you!!

Erika B

Michelle R said...

Wow! You got some awesome pics here - I love them all and couldn't really pic a fav.

I love your boy's little hands making a heart - so sweet!

I love the colors and bokeh in most - especially the first two!

And I think it's awesome that you and hubby got to play and have fun spending some time together!

Mrs Mar said...

Grate photos, I think the first one is my favorit one.

Unknown said...

His little heart is my favorite! So darling!

Tara said...

Great photos, I love them all, I really love his little heart and the decoration photo is beautiful. Thanks for linking up!

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena