1.28.2011

Hello There!

Hello You All!
My name is Natalie Franklin and this is my blog The Franklins.
You can find a little bit of everything here..but mostly a place where I enter my everyday photos into challenges and share my daily life as a wife and Mother to a two year old.
I LOVE photo challenges. I love to meet new bloggers by going through the link ups and blog hopping that way. It's so nice to see other people's life documented and their memories made!
My husband's name is Jonathon Franklin and he is a coal miner. I have a degree in Medical Transcription but spent a year working for two financial transcription companies in 2008 up until the birth of my son on December 7th, 2008. Since then I've enjoyed my days as a stay at home Mom to him They are both my world..my soul..my everyday and I respect my husabnd for EVERYTHING he has done for us and where we are in life. He is my rock, my strength and would absolutely do ANYTHING for me and he's proven to be the BEST friend any wife could ask of her husband and I am as much in love with him now as I was when we met and were sweethearts in high school. He would sacrifice anything for his family, he's a BIG family man and he has the biggest heart of any man I know (besides my Daddy;) and he is just oh so handsome! My son is his mini-me. He looks SOOO much like his Daddy it's ridiculous! But he's got Mommy's attitude which may or may not be a good thing. I am so proud of him and how smart he is! He is my little miracle..my gift from God..the most precious valuable thing in my life. My Dillon.
jan26-32
Now you're my WHOLE LIFE. Now you're my WHOLE WORLD.
Me and my Boy!
Top Photo is my husband Jon and Dillon, the next is me, myself (I) and my baby boy!

Now I have started my business, Natalie Franklin Photography..which was 'offically' started in mid-late fall last year. I enjoy photography, it is a passion of mine along with a LOT of other hobbies I've had over the years. Some being sewing, drawing, knitting and just being crafty all around. I enjoy a challenge and most of the time am my own worst critic but I always put my best foot forward and am proud of everything I do!
I've been blogging since January 7th of 2010 so I just recently celebrated my one year Bloggerversary! I've loved being apart of such a friendly community of aspiring photographers and awesome people with the greatest personalities. I am thankful for every single comment and every new follower friend I get..I love making new friends.
I will help anyone or give advice on anything if anyone needs it so if you would like to know anything I'd LOVE to help and if I can't I'd try to point you to someone who could! Thanks so much for stopping by and getting to know me!
If you want to contact me you can find my "contact" button at the top of this page and I will respond as quickly as possible! Thank you!
Blizzard  Bloghop 2010 hosted by Household 6 Diva

18 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet introduction. Your love of your family is just so evident in your words.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Nice to meet you. You have a beautiful family and you take beautiful photos.

The Mrs. said...

Hey there I found you through the bloghop! Love your pictures :)

Our Beaten Path said...

I've always enjoyed coming to your blog. The new design looks nice!

Mimi N said...

I absolutely love how proud you are of your husband. That attitude right there will carry your marriage FAR! You guys are adorable! Visiting from the blog hop.

~Mimi @ Woven by Words #224

Cherie said...

Natalie, your photography is beautiful! I love taking photos as well. I'd love to learn more about your editing process. The snow photo is spectacular!

So nice to meet you on this bloghop!

Buckeroomama said...

I absolutely agree with bigguysmama. I love how proud you are of your husband. :)

I love your photos and I wish you all the best with your business. =)

Unknown said...

Beautiful snowy pictures of your loved ones! I was touched by your words about your husband. Don't ever stop! Talking of and telling him how much you love him is key to a solid marriage!

Kristen Andrews said...

you are a very talented photographer, such beautiful pictures and a handsome subject too! I have a lot to learn with taking pics!

Diana said...

What a great family you have! You are so blessed :)

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you'll drop by again soon!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful family...let's get you in there next time too! At least ONE!!

ps. I awarded you on my most recent post! =) xx

Photography said...

You are such a lovely family.

4 Lettre Words said...

I still LOVE that capture of you and Dillon. Too sweet!

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

It was so good to learn a little more about you today - and I wish you lots of success with your new photography business.

Congratulations on being part of the top 3 at LEM. I just knew that snow scape would get picked as I loved it and I've just voted for you.

Michelle said...

Your family photos are pricelss...love the last one!

Susan Anderson said...

What a happy family!

And wonderful photos, too.

=)

Anonymous said...

Ϻagnificent іtemѕ from уou, man.
I have consider your stuff pгіor to anԁ you're just too great. I really like what you've
acquireԁ hеre, really likе ωhat you're stating and the way in which in which you say it. You are making it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it wise. I can't wait tο leаrn far
mоге frοm yοu. Thаt iѕ really a wondеrful site.


my web blοg reputation management

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! Υou seem to understand a lot aρproхimately this,
such as уοu wrote the e book in it or something.
I believe that you simply could do with some % to pressurе the message house a lіttle bit, however insteаd οf that,
this is wonderful blog. Α grеat гead.
I wіll certаinlу be back.

Feel free to surf to mу sіtе
... link building

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena