2.01.2011

My Week 4 of 365 Project!

It's late, I know, but I don't want to deprive and skip a whole week!
So here is my collage:
23-28 collage
Top Left: Dillon with a face mask on (it was off like .2 seconds after the pic!)
Middle Left: Morning after hte night my sister Emily stayed the night, they were playing and acting silly!
Bottom Left: My Dad's microphone
Middle Top: My Mom's Birthday!
Middle Bottom: Neighbor's horse, Sasaphrass!
Top Right: Dillon in the bathtub!
Middle Right: Gumball held by my hubby!
There you have it! :D

5 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Jamie said...

A week of beauty.

- Jessi - said...

What a great week! I love the collage :)

Tiffany said...

I love the gumball close up. YAY for early spring I need some vitamin d haha.

Michelle said...

This is such a great way to showcase your photos. My faves are your dad's microphone and the gumball held by your hubby.

The Clip Cafe said...

Dillon is looking more like your hubby every day!! I like you collage.

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena