3.19.2011

Seriously Super Saturday!

Lotssss of S's for my title eh? LOL! Well I'm here for my weekly link up for my Project 365 and to join in on the "I Am Beautiful" project hosted by Jill at FNA Photography(/Blog)! After all the kind words from all my friends from my Thursday Post I was almost in tears! You guys are all awesome and sweet and kind and I'm so glad to have people like you in my life!!

First off here is my week in photos:
Week 11 march12-18
March 12-P&S, taken of the sun that was warmin us up that day!
March 13-Spent with one of my Best Friends Kara.
March 14-Cell phone Pic. Dillon was watchin out the window for Daddy to get home from work :)
March 15-My 'second hat' I crocheted! I am sooo pleased with it and can't wait to use it!
March 16-Reading books with my wittle man!
March 17-MY CAMERA CAME THIS DAY! This was one of my fav pics of the day!
March 18-Blossoms showing spring is here (Officially tomorrow!)
NapTime MomTog Project 365
The Daily Wyatt

I Am Beautiful!--YOU Are Beautiful!

Everybody's Beautiful....
More "I Am Beautiful"
In their own way..

We are Beautiful..
The "I Am Beautiful" project
She is Beautiful...
mar17-14
He is Beautiful...

AND SO ARE YOU!!!!

1 Peter 3:3-4
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.


17 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Pieni Lintu said...

You really are so beutiful!!!!

Nice shots!!! :)

Donna said...

Awesome! Again!!! Beautifully done!!

Michelle R said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! Amen!!! It's whats truly on the inside that shines out and makes us even more beautiful, besides just what we're "displaying" (clothes, make-up, hair-dos, jewelry, etc!)

And I love that you included others!! You rock!!! (hugs)

I still have to do mine... might help if I get off the computer and in the shower, huh? lol!

And you silly girl -- you got TWO sunflares in your 365 shots!! You rock!! :) Just keep practicing! Let me know if you need any help, ok??? Love the book (16)!


xoxoxo
Michelle

Ps. I still owe you an email... I will get to it this weekend!!! Promise! lol!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Love that hat and the blossom photo. Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for linking up!

Courtney said...

Gorgeous, Natalie!!! You ARE beautiful! Love that you are doing this project as well. I posted mine today. So glad to have connected with another KY girl. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Natalie nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by and linking up! Loved your pic this week!! hugs

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Awesome.. and I am building up courage for the beautiful project.. I am so excited after seeing yours.. but then I already knew you were beautiful

Brooke said...

Great week of photos :D Love all your BEAUTIFUL shots - Well done Lady!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Sunflare in 17 is awesome and really like the crocheted hat, turned out great. Those beautiful photos are absolutely amazing too.

4 Lettre Words said...

Love, love love seeing that beauty!

And, congrats on the new camera. So very exciting!

Casey said...

You are beautiful! & so is your family! :) great pictures! Love the 2nd one!

Unknown said...

you already know I love these shots! thank you for trusting in God's love for you and posting these photos :-D

hugs and blessings,
jill

Tiffany said...

Catching up on your posts, love the picture of you and your friend Kara..your posts this week were so touching. Have a great weekend and thanks for your kind comment.

Tiffany

PS. Congrats on the camera:)

Meg said...

The picture of you and your friend Kara is just fabulous! Frame that tomorrow and hang it up!! :) What a real moment! :) Sweet crocheted hat! Looks great for a 2nd hat! I love the sunbursts in #'s 12 & 17. Awesome!!

Thank you so much for linking up to my blog for Project365! Loved seeing your pictures! :)

- Jessi - said...

Looks like a great week and everyone is beautiful.
Head on over to my blog, I posted an award for you :)

Michelle said...

All of you are beautiful...and so was this post. Blessings!

Kara said...

lord, that picture of us... LOL!!! I look so goofy and pale!

Maybe we can get a better one this week!

Andddd omg. Love those first two pictures of you. The focus on you in the 2nd. :) Aw, pretty woman!

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena