4.02.2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011!

I came across this annual even over at Shauna's blog! I went and checked it out and it looked like a fun way to meet new bloggers/people!! So I am going to share a little about my blog and myself!

My name is Natalie. I have been blogging for a year and three months on blogger and I've met SO MANY awesome, beautiful people! I love sharing with other Moms and sharing our daily lives in photographs!

I am a photo challenge junkie! I do them almost every day and if not every day I jam a few day's worth in one post! (Those of you who have been following a while know this ;)

I am a Mother to One and a Wife and those are my two most important jobs in the world and I wouldn't trade being either for ANYTHING! I love my life the way it is. We have ups and downs and good and bad days just like any other couple and family but it's never a mountain we can't climb!
39682_143881652306913_100000552363933_327265_728928_n
I am a Christian who puts every ounce of faith into God above, I believe that He is the Savior and I've accepted Him into my heart to stay! There's nothing we can't do with God on our side!! He is an awesome God!

I have my degree in Medical Transcription...Gradutated in '07 and I acutally worked from home at TWO financial transcription firms while I was pregnant with my son, Dillon during 2008.

On May 5, 2007 I married my best friend in this world, Jon. He is absolutely my soulmate, we were simply made for each other. He's the butter to my bread and I'm the peanut butter to his jelly! He has absolutely proven himself to me to be faithful, hardworking and loving and is always on my side and has been there for me and with me through every obstacle we've ever faced. We started dating July 3, 2003 and so we were truly "high school sweethearts". I love him so much and my love for him only grows daily!
39646_144773562217722_100000552363933_332456_6368137_n
On December 7th, 2008 I gave birth via C-section to a 8 lb 3 oz 21 1/4" bundle of pure love and perfection...Dillon Howard. He is now the center of our world, the reason we continue on this path we call life and our utter pride and joy. He is so smart, so beautiful and I am so amazed God loved us so much to bless us with something so special as having a child of our own. Someone to care for and who is apart of BOTH of us! I'm thankful everyday for my blessings!
31870_124624567565955_100000552363933_226519_4772483_n

I love photography, it is a passion that runs deep. I started a business late fall last year and did well but decided a few days ago that I was gonna put it on hold a while since my son was still so young and we're workin on bigger, better things in our life! But I will of course still continue to take photos of my life and family and will continue to do sessions for people who want them! Just taking a break from the 'commercial' aspect of it. If you would like to see some of my work head over and visit my WEBSITE.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoyed reading a little about me! Have a great weekend! I'm gettin out of here to enjoy our 60 degree weather!
Ultimate Blog Party 2011

15 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Anonymous said...

Aww I love getting to more about other bloggers!! I'm going to have to look into this blog party!! :)

The Sweetest Life

Unknown said...

Hi!

Stopping on in from the UPB11! So nice to "meet" you.

I'm Conni, homeschooling army wife in Alaska :-)

MrsMamaHen.com

Unknown said...

I loved getting to learn new things about you! Hugs :-D

Renegades said...

I had to join in too!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Love the shots :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Natalie! I'm pretty sure I've been to your blog before, but it's always a fun one for me to find again! You have such a sweet family and I love the photos!!! I'll make sure to visit more often :)

Michelle R said...

Hi, Lady!

Just a short one today. :(

Fun pics!! Made me smile!

Love your love for your family! (but you know that already!)

Love that you were hs sweethearts!! (me too!!) And I ***LOVE*** the pic of the two ov you -- your expressions are perfect!!!! Love it! I can just feel the love and joy oozing (hehe) out!!

Hoping you're enjoying your weekend still (supposed to get up to 80 today!! woohoo!!)

xoxo
Michelle

P.S. Ok, so I guess it wasn't short. :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

That first shot just makes me smile!!!

Kathleen said...

Love your photos...and the story to go along with! And that sweet, sweet baby picture...

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

I swear I'm living under a rock. I haven't heard of the blog party, so I'm going to click over and check it out. I've been blogging now for a year too, and it's amazing the people I've met. I consider many to be "friends"...crazy as that sounds - LOL! :-) Love seeing your beautiful face & pics of hubby and Dillon. Beautiful post!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad that I have met you! You inspire me in so many ways! You have a beautiful family and of coarse, I love stopping by to see your photographs! Your awesome Natalie!

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

Howdy!

I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

Have a very blessed day!! :0)

And then there was Anna... said...

New follower via blog party! cute blog, cute pics & very cute family! :) HOpe you can follow me over at www.entrylevelwife.com

Anonymous said...

I found your blog via UBP...

It's always fun to "meet" other christian wives and moms. My husband and I were married in 2007 as well. :-)

UpperBottom said...

Hi! Stopping by from the UBP (little late, I know... sooo many great new blogs to read).

Beautiful family! Also, I love tht you look like a teenage sparkly vampire in that one photo!!

I hope to see you around my neck of the woods at www.upperbottom.com

Cheers!

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena