10.27.2011

Exciting News!

Hello friends and fellow bloggers! I am back yet again to share a little excerpt from my life and the recent happenings. It's been really busy and crazy around here lately and I've been a little scatter brained as well!

Anyways I have some news to share with all of you! Are you ready for it?! Some of you may already know if you follow me on Pinterest or are a friend on facebook! (Which by the way if you're not-my Pinterest and Flickr badges are on the right side of the page! Just click and it will send you right to it! :)

Okay I'll quit leaving you hanging. Although if you're like me you've already been drawn to this big bold oversized print that says We're Expecting!! Yes! It's true. Baby number two is due to arrive sometime around June 13th of 2012! Yes, we are very excited and although we weren't "Trying" to conceive we weren't preventing it either, so whatever happened would be in our interest either way!

My husband recently took a new job, one we've been waiting for a couple of years now, and so we feel very blessed that so many good things are happening for us after the spell of 'off-luck' we've had in the last year or so! And we owe all our thanks and Praise to the man upstairs!

I'm gonna enter a few photos into some link-ups while I'm posting! I hope you all like them!
Little Somethings; Fall Activities
IMG_0811
Making a scarecrow is definitely a fall activity! Which is precisely what me and my little sister were doing a couple weeks ago! She was stuffing the pants when I snapped this shot!
(And below is a shot of the scarecrow's head! ;)
IMG_0808


Black & White Wednesday
IMG_0769
IMG_0759
This was my little man out playing on one of the last few warm days we had :)


Paper Mama; Faces
IMG_1255
I love this little series of photos I got. I was testing out a new white balance lens cap I had gotten and used a white blanket as the backdrop! My lil man was such a ham for me- a cute one at that! :)
The Paper Mama

Hope you all have a wonderful upcoming weekend! :)

6 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

Christina said...

Congrats on baby 2!!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

You know I am thrilled for you - congratulations. Now blow some of that baby dust over here.

Kate said...

CONGRATS!!

In our sea of love

Unknown said...

Congrats on baby #2! Great black and white shots! Thanks for linking up this week!!

~Shari said...

Yay! For the new baby! I must admit I wondered if you were expecting when you were doing a ton of pinning on nurseries!!

Then I got to see the actual test over on Facebook! So Congratulations to both you and Jon (and Dillon).

Michelle R said...

while I already heard the big news on fb, YAY YOU!!!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you and your boys! Hoping first all goes well and your new bundle of joy will be healthy... then I'm hoping for a girl!!

Then, YAY Jon for his new job!! God's timing... he's got it all under control!

Your scarecrow looks scary.... Your sister don't.

Love your b&ws! So sweet!!

xoxo
Chell

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena