10.01.2013

My Hero; My Husband

It's been a while since I've made a post on here, but I have been thinking that the world...or the three people that read this...needs to know!
Untitled
My husband needs no explanation. He is real, he is true, he is honest and straightforward. No need to read between any lines, he is what he is. He is not ashamed of anything he stands for or believes in. That is admirable and has helped mold me into the person I have become. He is very responsible, enough so for the both of us when I'm not. He is kind, loving, thoughtful and respects my opinion as his lover, wife, best friend, mother of his children, co-pilot...etc. The kids and I are his reason for waking up and leaving for work and his drive to hurry home everyday.
Untitled
We've had our arguments, fights, disagreements but 95% of the time it's behind closed doors, in the sanctuary of our own home where we make sure to talk and work through each and every problem to a compromise or an agreement. We drive each other bonkers, bananas, insane some days. We are insecure, selfish at times, hateful, grumpy, sad, tired...and we may take a few snaps at each other's throats but we always in a sense "lick each other's wounds" in return, as gross as that sounds...but it's what husband and wife do, or this husband and wife anyways.
UntitledUntitled
He's made me into a person who will stand up for herself, has morals, high standards, won't take any less that what she deserves. Speaks out against the bad and encourages the good. He is a Godly man who prays every night and teaches his children about Jesus...who disciplines when needed and instructs and shapes and molds his sons into the MEN he wants them to become. He is firm but understanding, has hard edges but gentle hands, and like all of us he sins but asks for forgiveness and mercy. He's everything in a man that -I- could ever asked for. Maybe not you, your mother, my mother or any other random person reading this, but for -ME- he's perfection...in my eyes, he's MINE.
UntitledUntitled
I could never be more proud of a man, he has taken my view on a lot of things and changed them...he has shown me who is bad and who is good and how to judge situations I may have been unsure of before. He helps me with all my challenges and problems. I can tell him ANYTHING and know that he 100% listens and respects my faults and my shortcomings. He knows all my fears and insecurities yet still makes me feel like a beautiful woman, even on my ugliest, most hateful days. He melts the anger that sometimes has built up, the hardships I've encountered he helps me realize are minuscule, and the people who drag me down he helps me see don't matter.
Untitled
He puts up with all my faults and in return I put up with his. None of us are perfect, no couple has a perfect love or marriage, but one thing is for SURE, it is perfect for US. What any other person's definition of 'love' and 'marriage' is means NOTHING to our relationship. Nothing we do that works for us, is wrong in someone else's mind...because our love is our bond and our fairy tale and our love story.
Untitled
I am so proud of him, he does so much for us and he does it with pure selflessness. He is currently training to become an MET (Mine Emergency Technician). There is supposed to be one for every 50 employees. He decided to take the class because he's seen first hand on more than one occasion something happen to friends and not know what to do, and wanted that knowledge to be able to help someone hurt or possibly save a life in the future. He is CPR certified already, and it just makes me proud as a wife can get of him bettering himself and learning new things for good reason. He is smart, his biggest smarts are in the common sense department...real life knowledge, he's smarter than me in that area at times. I was always book smart; straight A's in school, high GPA...bookworm. He knows so much about life and just general knowledge and I have learned so much I didn't know from him these last several years.
Untitled
I could go on and on about this man and his magnificence (to me). I appreciate him so much, his hard work to provide for our family, risking his life everyday to make sure we are fed, clothed and have a home...a job I initially begged him not to do, but now is a way of life and he takes pride in calling himself a coal miner and I support him every step he takes. There's nothing better than having a spouse to be proud of, that you can brag on, who compliment each other and bring out the very best there is. He is amazing and no one could ever tell me a thing less. And that's just a little bit of how I feel about the man I call my better half :)

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena