1.07.2010

My HuSbAnD!




Oh my goodness what can I say about Jon?! He is everything to me. Absolutely everything. I realize more and more everyday that although things he says or does may seen crazy at the moment, he's always right! Not about every single thing but things that he stands behind strongly. He amazes me with his strength. If he disagrees with something he will never ever back down from it. I know that one word that describes that is stubborn but another is strength. You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything, that should be his motto. He would be the same exact way with me and my opinions, he always supports me in what I do and tries to give me the things I want.





Jon is a coal miner and although it was not his dream career he did it because the income was good and he wanted to give us a good life. Someday I want him to have the opportunity to do the job he would have liked to have done and whether it happens or not, I will not drop it because he deserves to do what his dream was/is. He deserves so much because the work he does is hard and dangerous. I pray to God to protect him when he leaves and to give him a safe return. Coal mining wasn't my first choice of a job either. But it is putting food on the table and clothes on our backs and we appreciate his working there.





Jon makes me smile and still to this day gives me butterflies. This year in July will make seven wonderful years since the first time we started dating. July 3rd to be exact. We were high school sweethearts although he moved here from Florida in the 8th grade and we started dating the summer before high school. My love for him is so deep, I don't know what my life would be like without him. Probably like that Kelly Clarkson song, My Life Would Suck Without You!" I need him to function daily because he makes up the qualities that I may be lacking in from one day to the next like sanity, happy, mad, sad. He pushes me to be the best me I can be and helps me stand up for what I believe in and I love him for it.

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena