5.17.2010

You Must Know


How much family means to you. They mean so much. Family is so important. I don't know where I'd be without mine. They are an extension of myself, my blood and my reliance. Family appreciate you and respect you. You love to be with your family because you know that they truly know you .. for you and understand you for who you are. Your closest family will always be honest with you, which at times are funny, my Mammie did NOT care who she was talking to..whether it be a relative or a stranger she would tell them in a heartbeat if they were chubby or rude or out of line. I miss her oh so much along with a lot more of my family who have gone be be with God.

I miss a lot of things that used to be. It seems like the older I get the more radical the changes. I feel so weird at times, like time somehow sped up at some point and I missed like 10 years somewhere. Here I am celebrating birthdays for my cousin's babies and throwing them for my own! Seems like yesteryear we were having our own birthday parties. Its funny how true that one statement is, you know the one, when you're a kid and you say "I can't wait till I'm big" and some wise person responds with "Oh yes you can", or "Enjoy being a kid as long as you can, you will wanna be a kid again once you grow up.". Beginning to realize that they were right. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade what I have here for anything in this world but when life presents problems you just wanna run away to your childhood again where everything was still simple and care-free.

Oh how cruel life can be. The devil tries to trip us up all the time. All we can do is keep looking up and trusting that God will pick us up and dust us off so that we may keep our stride strong through this life. We need to appreciate each day and treat it as if it's our last. Here is a quote for you to consider when you wake up discontented or not so optimistic:

"Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile." -Mark Twain


There. Feel better? If yes then I'm doing my job as a friend to make you feel like you can achieve anything ;-). My life is encompassed by family-I grew up in a very tight knit family and I know that they would do anything for me, as I would them. I'm not too hard a person to get along with, just treat me right and heart me out and I'll do the same for you. If I do get mad it's only for a second. I don't go starting trouble but I won't be made a mockery. I believe in the Golden Rule and I will try my best to live by it although I am not perfect and sin just like everyone else. I am most definitely NOT perfect and never try to be. I will be the best person I can be and no negativity will bog me down into the rut of oppressiveness.

So I included some pics of family ..not only family but friends. If I were to post every single picture I had, this blog post would be so long you simply wouldn't read it all so eventually you may see the emergence of photos that never made it here, because rest assured I will always love and be there for my family.♥

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena