7.07.2010

Fond of Flowers...

So this is my very first time participating in the Raw(e) photo contest over at Sailor & Co. but I couldn't resist. This week's theme is one of my favorite things about spring time...planting those pretty flowers. I had several shots that I could choose between and even though I always lean towards the result of an outdoor picture I decided to go with an indoor instead. This is a dozen roses that my husband sent me for our 3 year anniversary this year on May 5th 2010. It is completely unedited, they were so beautiful they didn't need it anyways ;). We celebrated 7 years since we first started dating on July 3rd so you could imagine how much he and our 1 year old son mean to me :)

0 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena