3.15.2011

Feelin' Great

Last night I got 11 hours of sleep! WOW! That's the LONGEST I've slept in a LONGG time! I feel great today, rested and wide awake! I've already washed dishes, caught up all the laundry AND cooked dinner. {Pats self on back} OH YES! I was an honorable mention over at Faith's blog Simplicity for my macro entry last week! She said she loved the tones and my DOF and also the other photo I had in that post of my son's eyelashes! :) It tickled me pink ;) To check out her blog and where I was mentioned GO HERE!!!! Anyways moving on. This photo was taken with my P&S [Point & Shoot] .. but it came out beautifully! It made me Happy!
march12
Sweet Shot Day



Another Mister Man shot (with my DSLR)...he's just so handsome!


And lastly my "Emotion" entry for Shutter Love Tuesdays...my happy boy!

ShutterLoveTuesdays
Hope you have a good Tuesday!

22 Lovely Reader(s) Said:

- Jessi - said...

The first shot is gorgeous! I've had some great photos come from a point and shoot. I wish I could get 11 hours of sleep, that sounds amazing!

4 Lettre Words said...

They are all wonderful, Natalie...but I love, love, love the kitty. Amazing capture!

Satakieli said...

What a lovely kitty :)

~Shari said...

Great shots Natalie!

Kathleen said...

Great photos - love the color of your sweet shot!

Ashley Sisk said...

LOVE that first shot!

Becky Sue said...

Wonderful photos! Love the colors in #1, the beautiful cat in #2 and the funny face in #3.

Susan said...

11 hours...that sounds heavenly! Beautiful photos.

Unknown said...

I'm loving your spring shots! Congrats on your feature!!

julie said...

Those first two are stunning!! Gorgeous captures! :)

Petra said...

All of them are really nice :) I love the colors in the kitty shot. Bet he was watching a bird!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Love the blooms and "Mister Man" ha ha. Love that name. :)

Julie said...

I absolutely love the colors of the first photo, it is what made me click on it out of all the Sweet Shot photos there. :)

Jamie said...

11 hours! I think we all need a night light that - especially if it means we'll be as productive as you the next day.

Stefanie Brown said...

That 3rd shot is so cute! Nice.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/upliftingwordsonline/5527536485/

Tiffany Franklin said...

that looks great for a point and shoot! I took phots like that saturday at my shoot haha great minds. let me know when you get your canon I bet your excited woot. I know I was when I ordered my new nikon! anywho ttyl!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Gorgeous shot.. proof that great pictures are 90 percent about the photographer.. and how they use the camera that they have!

natalie said...

Congrats on the honorable mention! Your photos are absolutely lovely!

Amarie said...

Love them all! Thanks for your visit :-).

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Love, love and LOVE! The tones are heavenly in the first one (where do you people live where you get these BEAUTIFUL colored flower things in March???!!!)...the 2nd pic is crystal clear, and your sweet boy...oh my! Precious!

melissa said...

That first shot is simply amazing!!! Love both! =) xo

ps. I have a new account, blog URL....too many issues with my old one so I am starting over!


http://melissa-champagnewishes.blogspot.com

May said...

Soft Kitty Cute Kitty, Love you Kitty...Purr Purr Purr......
Seriously, the kitty shot is the BEST!!!!

© 2011 The Franklins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena